Exhibitions are proven to generate more sales prospects per spend than almost any other form of marketing or promotional activity. Even in the new age of technology led communication, social media and the mobile internet, face to face interactions are still key to fostering profitable business relationships.
Aided by its ‘live’ nature, Power Nigeria is the only promotional media offering the following benefits:
- Highly targeted - With its carefully focused profile, and highly targeted audience, Power Nigeria allows you to direct your sales and marketing effort accurately and cost-effectively, with minimum wastage.
- The buyer comes to you – Power Nigeria visitors are pro-active buyers. They make a conscious decision to attend, and set aside valuable time to do so. Many are specifiers and influencers who it might otherwise be impossible to identify.
- 3D sales & promotion – Nothing beats the impact of a live demonstration. At Power Nigeria buyers can see, taste, touch and try your product for themselves.
- Face to face contact - The most persuasive form of selling, and of building customer relationships.
- Neutral sales environment – The buyer feels under no great pressure to buy, while the seller is not intimidated by visiting the buyer on his home territory.
- Fast market penetration – You can reach a large proportion of the market in a short space of time, achieving more in three days than you might otherwise achieve in months.
- A powerful combination – Power Nigeria combines the mass reach of advertising, the targeting of direct mail, the persuasive power of face-to-face selling, and the networking benefits of the Internet, to create a unique environment in which a wide range of sales and marketing objectives can be pursued, either singly, or side by side.
Exhibit at Power Nigeria to:
- Demonstrate your products and services to a high quality audience of representatives from local utilities and government agencies
- Support local partners and network with key buyers from Africa
- Launch new products and services to the African market
- Source new suppliers or partners - to set up a platform in this exciting market
- Set up distribution channels - for both Nigeria and the wider region
- Increase sales/market share
- Get ahead of your competitors - establish a presence in this market before your competitors and capture the wealth of this region.
- The Nigerian Government is in the process of privatising existing facilities, providing a wealth of opportunities for companies across the region and beyond.
- The country's electrical power demand is high but actual generation is considerably below demand, as a result, Nigeria has experienced an energy supply crisis in recent years. The country is looking towards further development of the country's hydropower resources to curtail the crisis.
- The World Bank has approved a US$100 million credit to Nigeria for its Transmission Development Project aimed at addressing inefficiencies in the power transmission and dispatch sub-sectors. The project will involve the restructuring of the National Electric Power Authority (NEPA), establishing a Transmission and System Operation Company with private sector participation, removing transmission network and system operations constraints to the provision of a stable power supply and developing an efficient wholesale power market.